giovedì 29 maggio 2008

Shadow.. musicbox.. Feist

The sound of hers can remedy a lonesome spring..
The wood shoes enjoy the tap dance with the rhythms..
Me.. with a smile all over my face to my toes..

around 8.20 Dafni came to my place. I was working on editing my short film. My itune kept repeat the songs of Feist. Everytime i went to the concert.. i felt like i gotta practise the lyrics of every songs.. So i can sing along with the musician and i can enjoy a lot more.. ehhe
the concert started at 9.00. As usual it never be start at 9. and i wanted to have some sandwiches and orange juice. So we arrived at magazzino generali around 9.20..

FUCK! the only word can come out of my mouth..
A lot of ppl. i felt sorry for dafni. if i believed her and we got out before. we might find a good position.. that's fine.. at least we had my fave sandwiches :))

Finally, we were behind a blonde girl who kept close our panorama while she chitchat with her friend.
FEIST!!! she came out with a white dress in her hand holding the lamp.. So beautiful.. she's like a girl who walk along in the forest far far away.. i can smell that..

Photobucket

Her songs bright my moonlight night.. the moon was getting bigger that day.. i remember.. i danced.. i sang along with her (as i practised so much)
i felt my love for my dear love..

The cold heart will burst
If mistrusted first
And a calm heart will break
when given a shake

(How her heart behaves)
The rain the rain making me cry
(How her heart behaves)
Then the wind comes
Fanning my yellow eye
(How her heart behaves)
The waves wave the waves wave
(How her heart behaves)
This is how my heart behaves

thx to Feist
And special thx to dafni.. we had so much fun..i was so happy. so on 3 july will u come with me for cat power?

Nessun commento: